A scheduled to do list is a list of tasks assigned specific amounts of time to complete and scheduled into specific time slots in your day.
Scheduled to do lists can help you:
- Match your desires of what you want to do to the reality of what you can do
- Improve your skill in estimating how long your tasks take
- Create deadlines throughout the day that cause you to work more effectively
- Create mindfulness checkpoints that can stop you from going down rabbit holes
- End the day with a finished to do list
Scheduled to do lists are an excellent tool in your toolbox for improving your time management skills.